With a rich, 70 year history of live theatre behind us and an exciting future as the only nonprofit, professional, regional theatre in San Luis Obispo County ahead of us, SLO REP is ready to launch its inaugural season! Your generous support has fueled the incredible growth that has brought us to this exciting moment in our history, and now you can get in on the “ground floor” of something truly wonderful in downtown SLO. Your support makes the difference. Help make our very first season as SLO REP a resounding success!
Six ways to support SLO REP:
- Donate – Your contribution supports adventurous, thought-provoking, high quality entertainment and creative performing arts education all year long.
- Volunteer – Join our corps of volunteers who keep SLO REP going strong.
- Like and Share – Help us increase our visibility on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube by liking, sharing, writing a review, sharing a photo and more!
- Host an Actor or Director in your Home – If you’ve got a spare room or guest house, contact Kevin Harris and find out how you can become one of our guest artist hosts.
- Shopping on Amazon? Choose to support SLO REP through the Amazon Smile program.
- Leave a Legacy – Help ensure the future of local theatre by including SLO REP in your will or estate plans. If you’ve already made plans for a legacy gift, please let us know!
- Donate your RMD Tax-Free to SLO REP. If you’re 70 1/2 or older, a donation to SLO REP can count as your required minimum distribution from your IRA, and save you money on taxes! (Contact your tax advisor for details.)
Donors and volunteers receive exclusive benefits including complimentary tickets, priority seating and invitations to special events.
2018 Donor Reception & Season Preview
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Major Donors to SLO REP ($1,00+) will receive an invitation to the annual donor reception and season preview. Honored guests will receive a delightful afternoon of food, wine and entertainment, along with a sneak preview of the upcoming season.
For more information, please contact:
Communications & Development Director
(805) 781–3889 x15