Help SLO REP Come Roaring Back!
While our performances are paused, our goal is to continue to expand and strengthen our ACT programs, and keep our staff infrastructure in place, so that when SLO REP reopens, we are stronger than ever on all fronts — both in our performances and in our educational programs.DONATE NOW
6 Ways to Support SLO REP
- Make a General or ACT Donation. Your contribution supports our continuing ACT educational programs and the future of live theatre in downtown SLO.
- Make a Monthly Recurring Donation. A small donation made monthly adds up quickly! Please contact Patty Thayer at (805) 781-3889, ext. 15 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help you set up a monthly contribution plan.
- Sponsor The Intermission Show! You can help keep this crazy weekly talk show going strong while our doors remain closed and our stage is still dark. Sponsorships start at just $75 and all donations include a shout-out on the show. Click HERE for details on sponsor levels and benefits. Click HERE to make your donation.
- Get to Know THE CARES ACT. Did you know that even if you are not itemizing your 2020 taxes, you can still claim up to $300 for cash donations? The CARES Act allows for an “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts up to $300. There are additional benefits for larger donations and donations of appreciated assets, such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Please click HERE for more information about philanthropy and the CARES Act and contact your tax advisor for details.
- Leave a Legacy of Live Theatre. Help to build the future of SLO REP by including us in your will or estate plans. Even a small gift makes a big difference. If you’ve already designated a gift, THANK YOU! Please give us a call and let us know. We want to honor and celebrate your foresight now and in the future.
- Amazon Smile. We’re all doing a LOT of online shopping these days. Shop at AmazonSmile and choose SLO REP as your nonproft and Amazon will give a percentage of your purchase to the theatre!
This is an incredibly difficult time for all of us, but it’s heartwarming to see our community coming together to help those in need and encourage one another during this time apart. We will all get through this together.DONATE NOW
Your donation may also be sent by mail to:
SLO Repertory Theatre
PO Box 122
San Luis Obispo, CA 93406
If you have any questions or would like to make a recurring gift, please contact Patty Thayer at (805) 781-3889, ext. 15. Thank you for generous support.
SLO REP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID# 95–2556678
Please note: According to IRS regulations, all tangible benefits, such as complimentary tickets, will be detailed on your donation receipt. Any part of these benefits may be waived, if desired. If your contribution comes from a donor-advised fund or IRA, these benefits are not permitted.DONATE NOW