Ticket sales cover only a little more than half of what you see on stage. YOU make the difference. Your donations help to bring the lights up on every wonderful SLO REP performance, connecting audience and actors in a shared emotional experience, teaching us about ourselves and each other, bringing a little understanding to a complicated world. Your gifts — in any amount — are a very important piece in this amazing puzzle called live theatre. Your generous support ensures the continued growth and success of SLO REP, now and into our very exciting future.
Seven great ways to support SLO REP:
- Donate – Your contribution supports adventurous, thought-provoking, high quality entertainment and creative performing arts education all year long.
- Volunteer – Join our corps of volunteers who keep SLO REP going strong.
- Like and Share – Help us increase our visibility on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube by liking, sharing, writing a review, sharing a photo and more!
- Host an Actor or Director in your Home – If you’ve got a spare room or guest house, please contact Production Stage Manager Amanda Johnson to find out how you can become one of our guest artist hosts.
- Shopping on Amazon? Choose to support SLO REP through the Amazon Smile program.
- Leave a Legacy – Help ensure the future of local theatre by including SLO REP in your will or estate plans. If you’ve already made plans for a legacy gift, please let us know!
- Donate your RMD Tax-Free to SLO REP. If you’re 70 1/2 or older, a donation to SLO REP can count as your required minimum distribution from your IRA, and save you money on taxes! (Contact your tax advisor for details.)
Donors and volunteers receive exclusive benefits including complimentary tickets, priority seating and invitations to special events.
2019 Donor Reception & Season Preview Brunch
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Major Donors to SLO REP ($1,000+) will receive an invitation to our annual donor reception and season preview. Honored guests will enjoy a delightful Sunday Champagne Brunch, along with a sneak preview of the upcoming season!
For more information, please contact:
Communications & Development Director
(805) 781–3889 x15