Health & Safety Guidelines
The guidelines below are designed to keep us all safe and healthy. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to these ever-changing circumstances.
In accordance with current County and State guidelines, the following policies are in effect when attending shows at SLO REP:
- The wearing of face masks in the theatre is recommended, but not required. Patrons are absolutely welcome to wear facemasks if it makes them more comfortable.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and take care of yourself! Contact the Box Office at (805) 786-2440 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to exchange your tickets for another performance or provide you with a ticket voucher to be used at a later date.
These additional safety measures are also in place:
- SLO REP is a fully-vaccinated company, including staff, artists, and volunteers.
- Our ventilation systems have been serviced, cleaned and all filters replaced.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place throughout the venue.
- Face masks are available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue.
Despite our best efforts, there are times when it’s not possible to present performances as safely as intended due to breakthrough cases of COVID, injuries, or other unexpected circumstances. SLO REP must prioritize the health and safety of our community—that includes everyone from our performers to our crews, volunteers and patrons. When shows are canceled or postponed due to illness, patrons will be notified and offered ticket exchanges or credits.
If the public health situation and/or state or county-recommended protocols change, we will adjust our policies and procedures accordingly. We trust and rely upon our patron’s good will and good sense to help ALL of us remain healthy and to keep the theatre open.
To purchase tickets, please visit our BUY TICKETS page.Buy Tickets